Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gramma's Snowman


I have a silly thing I do (obviously not the only silly that I do). Whenever Chelle sends me a picture of my grand triplets doing something exciting, I like to do it too...and send them a picture. It's the next best thing to being there with them. Today, I tried to build a snowman. It was too cold and the snow, which was pretty much ice, wouldn't pack well. But I did my best.

The scarf on the snowman's neck shows what a pack rat I can be. It was Chelle's. Her snowmen and her brother's always wore this same scarf.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is GORGEOUS!!!!! I'll have to show the kids tomorrow after school. I love your profile comments too! Very beautiful blog. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I like the scrapbook pages that go along.

    ReplyDelete