Friday, March 27, 2009

Complete


I feel complete. Spring decided to appear here today. It is 57 degrees and sunny this afternoon. First thing this morning I checked my e-mail and the Scrapgirls newsletter, then headed over to Curves for my workout. When I got home Ron was hungry, so we shared a lunch at Panera Bread. Next I was able to get outside for my first yard work. There is sooo much to do, but at least I got started. And when I came in I finished this layout of Ashley and Aussie.

It is so seldom that the triplets are in the mood to pose. But one day recently they were ( for a few minutes anyway ) and their mom got these super photos. Thanks to Chelle and her blog, I'm able to scrapbook the kids even on days I'm too far away to see them.

After I put this layout on line, I noticed a flaw. I'm too lazy to change it, but if you are a scrapbooker or any other type of artist, don't let it drive you crazy. I may fix it later if it does.

1 comment:

  1. Well actually Aussie was NOT in the posing mood. He was trying to turn his head before the camera shot the picture. But he's not too good at that yet- so I got him!

    Ashley and Mason usually pose for me. But Mason almost always shuts his eyes. The flash really bothers him.

    ReplyDelete