Friday, May 29, 2009

Rib Fest

Sunday night the Goodwins and McKinneys went to the rib burn off in the Cleveland Flats.
It was quite an experience. I enjoyed it, but Ron didn't. He detected danger, where I did not. That is the opposite of the way it usually is.

It was probably danger to his wallet, since it was quite expensive even though we were able to get in free. We saved $14 that way; but the food was rather expensive. We only tried one 'brand' of ribs. I thought the idea was to try them all and decide which was best. Someone had recommended Carolina Rib King and that is what we ate. In my opinion, my hubby makes the best ribs ever. They are very meaty and are fall off the bones tender. Phyllis is known to make very good ribs as well. I haven't had any, but I know from experience, she is a very good cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment