Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthdays

On our first date Ron asked me when my birthday was. I told him it was 'tomorrow' and he told me his was the next day. He used that info for his advantage and said we would have to celebrate. And we did. He then brought up that we were born under the same sign. He thought that meant we would get along well. Since I've never believed in Astrology, I just thought it was funny.

We will have been married 42 years in August.

And by the way, if you do believe in trusting the stars to tell you anything, supposedly Geminis should marry Sagittarius. If I'm wrong you can correct me. I have been wrong a few times... about insignificant things.

I almost forgot to say where we went for Ron's birthday... to a small town on the Lincoln Highway in Carrolton County, OH. I had been there to the Spread Eagle Tavern before with girlfriends and thought Ron would enjoy the history. He also likes company, so we took our friends and neighbors, Kay and Hugh along. It was an interesting trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment