Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scrapgirl's Convention

If you stopped by the blog yesterday, you might notice that this layout is indeed different from the page there. Oh, the things one can do with Photoshop. (PSE) Seldem do I do a page using only one scrapbooking collection, but I did this one. It is called Euphoia and can be found at www.scrapgirls.com.

I'm a daily follower of Scrapgirls and am excited that I'll be going to the convention in Salt Lake City, Utah again this October. It was a total blast last year and this one promises the same.

Looking forward to one again next year, for a friend has now used Scrapgirl's tutorials and wants to go then. She is afraid she is not quite ready now. I think she would be fine. She has already published a book on her visit to China using My Publisher.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent! I like how you put everyone together from the 2 pictures!

    ReplyDelete