Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mary Poppins in Cleveland

Last night Denny and Patreece, Ron and I drove to Cleveland for our theater fix. It turned out this was our favorite of this season. It was very well done...so colorful, creative, the acting and singing really good. We sat in a loge at the center of the theater. Ron and I both thought we were exactly in the center. Of course, I was right. (That is not right of center, but CORRECT.)

The whole time, I couldnt' stop thinking about how I would 'scrapbook' this experience. I had it all worked out by the time the show was over. There's one more page in my mind, but I don't have enough pictures of us there to pull it off. Will probably use the background for a layout later. Keep you eyes open and see if you spot it.

No comments:

Post a Comment