Monday, September 28, 2009

Chipper Moves Indoors

If you double click on the layout, it will get big enough to read the text.

Following this story, we had another run-in on Sunday.
It was too rainy and cold to put Chipper out in the morning. Before I left for church, I decided I would assist her in finding a comfortable place to locate this indoor season. To keep her from settling in one of our most comfortable chairs, I piled things on every one of them. I was thinking this would cause her to go into the tv room and choose a chair out of the 'public' part of the house that company frequents.

Chipper outsmarted me. When I returned from church, she was perched ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER! Guess who was put back outside? She is getting too wise in her old age...to wise for her own good. She has spent today out as well. I need time to think. Anyone know how to 'conquer' a cat?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Conquer a cat? Chipper is not "THE beautiful step-sister princess" aka Kiki, so squirting water at her might actually work. Just put water in a spray bottle and spray every time she gets into the places you don't want her to be and supposedly she wont, until your gone.

    ReplyDelete