Sunday, September 13, 2009

Focal Point

I have been sick all day, missed church and our life group get together. Hasn't been a pleasant day, but I'm trying to keep my focus on more important things than my headache.

This layout that I did about our cat during a life group meeting earlier this summer, came to
mind and I've entered it here. Reminding us that we need to watch where we focus.
During that meeting, we could have easily paid attention to Chipper, who put herself right before our eyes and then missed the importance of our prayer.

Where is your focus right now? Are you being overwhelmed with the amount of 'stuff' being hurled before us by our devious 'servants' in government? Focus. Keep your eyes open and be alert to the most important thing...defeat of the liberty sapping health care plan. Do not let yourself be side tracked or bamboozled by deceptive words or slight of hand. Our freedom is at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment