Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bonfire


This is the time for bonfires and S'mores. It seems everyone loves those marshmallow, graham cracker, chocolate creations. Since I've never been a camper, one had never crossed my lips.
Well this was the first time. I just wanted to taste Ron's. But he made me a whole one. I ate the whole thing and enjoyed it; but can truthfully say, I think it will be the last one. They just are not worth all the calories. As Phyllis says, I might as well just apply it straight to my hips.

This has been a good day. Election day was yesterday and has given us a glimmer of hope for conquest in 2010. Seems like the people have been awakened to their fate if something isn't turned around quickly. I am praying we will turn back to the LORD and HE will hear our cry and save us from the enemy within.

No comments:

Post a Comment