Saturday, December 19, 2009

Grown Women?

How can grown women get such a kick out of tacky? If you don't know, you should try it; unless of course, if it comes naturally to you. It might not be very much fun then. You might even be trying to avoid it...and not having any luck. We love you anyway. God made you and you are beautiful in His sight. And if God loves you, you don't need to worry about anything so trivial as tackiness.

All that said, we have a lot of fun choosing these'gifts' and sharing them with the others. Often someone will speak up with , "Hey, I don't think that is tacky." "It is really cute." Or,"I would put it on my tree." We really don't want to hear that.

Tonight we are featuring the 'less than perfect' presents received by Jill, Jane, Teresa and Paulette. In case you don't remember, double click on the picture and it will enlarge for you to see the details better. In case you wonder, I've saved the worst ones for tomorrow's layout.

Please take the opportunity tomorrow to meet with God's people in the church of your choice. You still have that option. Take advantage of it. In many areas of the world, you would not be allowed that privilege.

1 comment:

  1. Theresa definitely needs 2 of those to wear as earings! Wait! I need those! I heard the bigger the earings, the skinnier you look. I also think you would get the answer you seek, if you wore those as earings and then asked your husband, "Do I look fat?" OK- I've decided I need them and green is my color!

    Unfortunately, I can't see what Jill's ornament is.

    Is that Pink doll ornament the size of a Barbie doll? Maybe I need 2 of those too to make into earings.

    ReplyDelete