Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our New Grandson

I'll have to tell you about our new grandson, Caleb. I told John not to say anything to Beth, but Caleb looks like him. He said the nurse already told her.

What a wonderful, calm, sweet baby. His first night he couldn't get enough to eat. He would nurse until he fell asleep; but when they put him down, he would waken and want to eat more. Finally the nurse came in, put something warm on his tummy, wrapped him snugly and put him to bed. He slept all night. Last night, John jumped up every hour or so to check on him because he thought Caleb should be keeping them awake. But, that boy slept soundly until 7 AM.

They went home today and my little grandson has already been accepted into the family by Rado, their dog.

I can hardly wait to put more pictures on the blog, but must be patient. All I have is a video and I don't know how to attach it here.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment