Saturday, March 20, 2010

Koki Beach and Alau Island

I love digging my toes into sandy beaches, but rocky ones are really more attractive to me.
I can't tell you why. I haven't the slightest idea.

Right now, I'd like to throw some rocks at a lot of congressmen...I guess that's as violent as I can think...and of course I wouldn't do it.

They've made a joke out of our Republic. They are shredding all law, because as they seem to think, 'the end justifies the means'. It is their end, no matter what the American people want or don't want. They have cast out our constitution, the base of our government and freedom.
WE MUST GET THEM OUT OF OFFICE!
Each one of us must personally promise ourselves and others that we will work to salvage our once great country.

It looks like it is too late. The plan of the 'almighty' Obama is to deliver a vote for HIS progressive 'health care' bill tomorrow. Of course that decision took no regard for the Christians in the House.

Our Father in heaven does not want our money going to abortions. Pray that He will work on the hearts of those members who know better than killing unborn children. Pray they can't sleep or live with themselves if they continue to turn their backs on the people.

And for those who were going to vote 'no' and have been 'persuaded' to fall in line, I ask all of you to make sure they are defeated in the next election, even if you have to run for office yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment