Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Need for Change?


Along the trail to the Thurston Lava Tube nature provided peeks at God's art work. There were lovely ferns and trees. Even their roots were lovely to me.

I shot one of the places where the tube had a slit. There were not many though and when we entered the natural opening, it was quite dark inside. Ron took a picture of me with nothing but black behind me. Now here is the problem, I turned that photo of myself completely around and combined it with another picture with my back to the tube 'door' to make it more interesting. What I neglected to do was change the image size. Therefore I look much bigger than the 10 pounds a camera is known to add to a person. I look like a cow. Oh I know, I'm no slim little thing; but yikes, I look even bigger than usual. I could change it to be in proportion, but then I would like tiny. One could probably not tell who I am. Hmmm. That might be a good idea.

Oh well, change is not always good and I'm not changing it now.

Which reminds me. I saw a great bumper sticker on a car today: "Much more change and
there won't be any hope." Sad, but true.

If you would like to read more about the lava tube, double click the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment