Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kayak Without a Wallet



Sorry Apple, but I can't yet sing your praises. I'd go back to my PC if I had anything to do with it. I'd sell this thing at the first chance. Actually I've dreamed about throwing in the lake. Everyone I know who uses a Mac tells me I will love it once I learn to use it. That's possible. It's just doubtful at this point that I'll ever have the brain power to do that, since I've been steadily losing what I had due to intense stress.

It's a good thing I had been working steadily on my Hawaii book before my computer crash.
I still have several layouts that can be blogged. I'd much rather show you my darling grandchildren and other daily pics, but ...

Here we have our traveling companions taking out a kayak in Maui. I love canoeing...down a river, but it isn't my idea of fun to head out to sea in a kayak. So we saw them off and drove on down the coast to do a little sight seeing and eat some ice cream in town. When we had parked the car, we jumped out to put some things in the trunk before walking around. On the bumper was Denny's wallet! It had remained there all the way into town.

Don't tell the left wing gang, but also he had money in it. Remember that green folding paper that we carried with us before the Obama administration started grabbing it. If things keep going in the direction we are heading, it will not be long until no one has any except for the top party leaders. We've seen it happen over and over again in other countries, but they can't learn. Either that or they prefer it that way. Dictatorships do profit the ruling few.

I heard a lady say the today that she would not have to pay more taxes this year because she makes less than $200,000 a year. Yes I remember Barak saying that BEFORE the election, but he quickly changed his tune. Have you stopped to count all the taxes that been raised since he took office? Just take the cigaret tax for one example. I don't smoke myself, so this doesn't affect me, but I am sure that not all cigaret smokers make more than $200,000 yearly.

If you really haven't noticed any new taxes. You are either not paying your bills, or you are in a coma. Check out the Glenn Beck Show on Fox News Network, daily at 5:00 EST, you'll learn about that and all the other roadblocks that have been put up for us. He will also give you hope for a better day.






No comments:

Post a Comment