Monday, May 24, 2010

Beautiful Hawaii

It's been another busy day. Spring is beautiful, but it does bring with it plenty of chores like weed pulling, planting, mowing... all worth it, but time consuming. I went to a local nursery this morning and hopefully bought the last of the flowering plants I need to plant this year. Some are annuals, but most are the hardy perennials that multiply from year to year.

In addition to the normal things I must do, I have a book deadline starring me in the face. By Wednesday at midnight, I want to have ready for publication my book about Hawaii. One problem I'm having is with the number of pages. My Publisher has a limit of 100 pages per book. As of now I've completed about 120 and have more things I'd like to include. I need to work that all out very quickly now.

Sorry I don't have any words of wisdom for you today. I've missed the news all day. There is no telling what has happened; because a day doesn't go by that something significant isn't taken from the people and put into the hands of the federal government.

Pay attention. It will be harder for them to get away with these things the more people know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment