Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beautiful Weekend



I understand the weather is to turn stormy tomorrow. Well at least we will have had a great weekend. We plan a boat ride tonight and that would make three in a row. Might as well take advantage of it. It doesn't happen that often.

I've taken a break this afternoon after church and lunch with good church friends. I sat down to my computer to rest my mind and found the most adorable picture to use for a layout. You may not think it is as cute as I do, because I'm prejudiced for this little fellow, my newest grandson.

This was his first bath; so it happened back in February. I can hardly wait to see him again. Am looking forward to his being here next week. John and Beth will be in Ohio and will have a chance to visit here for a short while.

No comments:

Post a Comment