Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beyond My Control

I hate making excuses. I like to follow through. But tonight it is another excuse... or one I used a couple days ago. My computer is acting up again. I think I send off vibes that computers understand to mean they can do pretty much anything they want and I will be helpless to do anything about it. That is true. But how does this machine know???

I have a layout ready and hopefully, Ron will pat this little box and it will stand at attention for him and say, 'Yes Sir." Maybe he'll get a few more hours of good behavior out of it...at least long enough for me to post a layout tomorrow. Should the feds make a law that computer techs can not go to sleep before their wives post their blogs? Will it be freedom or artistic expression? These 'old white fly over country men' have too much freedom anyway according to the guys in Washington. Well they don't exactly say that, but 'actions speak louder than words'.

No comments:

Post a Comment