Friday, May 28, 2010

Window Shopping

Click on the layout to see details. You must see these boots to your upper right. This was an artsy community in Hanapepe on Oahu. It made for very interesting window displays in the shops. I really enjoy seeing all the unusual items in the windows...and I'm perfectly happy to leave them there. I appreciate them to a point, certainly not far enough to put anything like these pieces of art on my own feet.

I finally finished my Hawaii book today and can expect it to be delivered next week...100 pages of cruisin' fun. Am well on my way to having another book ready for publication. I'm hoping to have a mistake free book next time around. I've already discovered an error in the book I sent to the publisher today. It included the blog layout I posted last night. On that page, I misspelled the name of my very good friend who is the female 1/2 of the couple who accompanied us to the Islands. It is so very difficult to proofread ones own work, because it is natural to read what you think it says.

It's going to be a celebration filled weekend. Hope you all find it in your hearts to take time out of your festivities to really contemplate all our brave veterans have done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment