Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Packed and On the Way


This is my first attempt to put in pictures in particular places. As you can see, I didn't do it very well. Surely I could get better with practice, but then I'm not likely to try it again for a while. Think I'll stick with scrapbooking layouts. I didn't have time today to do one and was anxious to show you the clever packing that was similar to what we did in Hawaii. Only those who have packed to go to college would really appreciate what it takes to get so much in an automobile.

The car belongs to Chris and Annette, Beth's father and step mother , who were traveling to Nova Scotia today to spend almost three months in their summer home.
Since they were going north anyway, they brought Beth's wallet to her. Yes, it was tough, but they were able to get the wallet in the car. They didn't even have to tape it to the ceiling.

They spent the night here and left this morning. It was an added pleasure to be able to visit with them a bit.

I'm not sure how much time she spends on her computer up there, if any. I know they have one big party all season long. Annette, it you see this, you will know we are very impressed by your shopping skills and Chris' ability to shove it all in that car. Enjoy your 'vacation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment