Friday, June 11, 2010

Thumbody Loves U


Our little thumb sucker is visiting and oh how glorious it is. It has been a very, very long time since I've had my own baby in my arms. Being a Grandmother, I can tell you, the same warm feelings are present when I pick up this new bundle of joy...plus I don't have all the responsibilities of seeing that all his needs are met. Yes, it is very special being a grandmother.

It is also wonderful to see those precious ones grow into adults. As of this minute, we have grandchildren from the ages of 4 months to 23 years. It is just as good as it has ever been. Being a grandparent doesn't get old.

I'm posting this layout tonight even though I am not yet happy with it. I'm having trouble with my Apple (Are you surprised.) and I haven't been able to complete the title to my satisfaction. I can always modify it later, so here it is...Grampa with Caleb, our happy fellow.


2 comments:

  1. Aww! He looks like John here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's sweet! A sweet layout for a sweet baby. What could be better?

    ReplyDelete