Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pretense

With Photoshop we can make believe. See the triplets walking into the home of the Three Bears where Goldilocks sits at the table eating all baby bear's porridge.

Sometimes things get so tough that I'd just like to be a kid again and pretend. I would like to make believe our country is as good as it was three years ago. I would like to pretend to feel safe and secure in the ever increasingly suffocating grasp of our government. I would like to pretend nothing is wrong or that tomorrow I'll wake up and it will all be over and things will be back to normal. I would like to do that, but would it help? NO Things only get worse when we hide our heads, avoid the news, pretend.

I have friends who are going to Washington to join Glenn Beck on August 27th. I should be going. I feel guilty that I'm not. When that crowd of people arrive there, I'll have been praying for them. I'll have been praying safety for them and Glenn's entourage. As much as I'd like to pretend, just turn my head and say everything will be fine, I can't do that. Because of the threats from some very prejudiced people, I'll pray the whole weekend.

By the way, have you heard the NAACP has declared that the Tea Party is racist? Don't believe it. There are members and speakers of every race. No one is left out. All Americans who strive for returning to the Constitution are welcome with open arms.

You will hear the NAACP charge over and over. (While not hearing anything on TV or seeing in the newspapers about the Black Panther threats.) The progressives pretend that if they say things enough times, everyone will believe them. They are wrong. We have awakened and we are on to their tricks.

If you can't make it to DC in August, PRAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment