Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wild Life

Have been busy all day today and really didn't have time to blog, but I'll just treat you to a secret...my hubby likes to party. Yep. But he is a Christian and an aging man and his idea of partying is to have a picnic at our house and invite friends in and take a boat ride. It is a lot of fun. But I wouldn't do it so often if it were up to me. I need that extra push. Yet I always enjoy it and am glad we did it. Tonight was one of those nights and even though the ride started out warmer than I like, a nice breeze came up and made it pleasant. As it neared sunset, the sky was even more magnificently beautiful than usual with clouds towering up for what seemed miles. Clouds that were bright white, turned pink, yellow and orange. That was wildly beautiful. I'll have pictures for you soon.

I've come to realize that I love 'the wild' . I appreciate it more every day. The type of wild life I enjoy is the kind that God created, like frogs and ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment