Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anniversary

We've been married 43 years today... and still like each other. It doesn't take genius to make a good marriage, but hubby is a computer genius and I really appreciate his help. His good humor is a plus in day to day ups and downs. And of course my favorite thing about my husband is his morality. Let me count the ways I love him until the end of time.

This reminds me of a quote by An Wang that I read recently. "Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of genius."

Everything makes me think of the political situation these days. And speaking of genius. We have lots of claims of this in the NE, but I don't see the evidence. Common sense is lacking in Washington. It boggles my mind to think about some of the things that are going on there.

Boy we need to send bundles of common sense to the capitol in November. Search it out and vote it into office. You can find it in any party; but it is rare in the Democrat Party recently. Remember if it talks like a conservative and looks like a conservative, but votes like a progressive, run from it.

I would run for office myself, but I don't have time for all those vacations. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment