Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day of Rest

I feel like I look similar to this picture of Aussie right now. Aussie had a long day at the zoo and he needed a break. I've been running all day and I'd be willing to bet my expression is just like his. I'm tired too, but I want to get in a blog entry before midnight. Even though my day has been exhausting, just like covering the zoo, it's been lots of fun and very interesting.

I found out some cool things. For example, there is a group of ladies in town who sing just for fun and I would be welcome to try out some evening. I talked to a lady who will be traveling soon to Seattle with them to sing in an international competition. I would like to do that.

I was also reminded that as a senior citizen I could take classes at the U free. I would like to do that as well. Now for a person who uses every minute of her day, how in the world can I work these things, plus a photography class into my week??? Oh for more hours in a day.

The good Lord made the sabbath for man to rest. He himself worked six days, then rested on the seventh. I am hoping to do some recouping tomorrow.

Hopefully, I'll finally get some layouts with pictures from this weekend made on Monday.

I pray you will find a place to worship with others Sunday. The family of Christians is a gift of God that encourages us when we need it. And we definitely need to stick together right now, whether or not we've found the need before.

No comments:

Post a Comment