Monday, August 16, 2010

Dressed Alike

If you double click on this layout, you might get a chuckle out of the boys. Wouldn't you love to know what is being said? I have my opinion, as usual. I would guess Mason is saying in a sarcastic way, "Oh isn't she cute." Just like any brother would when his sister is getting more attention than he. But then, I hope I'm wrong. I'm generally pretty good though at interpreting looks.

Looks to me as though the Imam in New York city, who already has a mosque about 12 blocks from ground zero, is wanting to slap us down once again, by putting an Islamic Center near the hole in the ground that was the twin towers. Hope I'm wrong, but generally I'm pretty good at interpreting looks.

The Imam is dressed like a terrorist, looks like one, sounds like one, acts like one...and I would guess he smells like one as well.

1 comment:

  1. Probably wrong in this case. Mason is the peacemaker. Aussie is the one who would say that.

    ReplyDelete