Saturday, September 25, 2010

MacDonald's Cheeseburger and Fries

Just a layout to show you a barn that is a comfort to me. I love barns and this is the one I see most often, only because it is within the city limits. Being a Buckeye most of my life, I love the gently rolling hills. And the white fence reminds me of the horse country of Kentucky. All beautiful to me.

Wanted you to know that I ate a double cheeseburger, french fries and had a root beer for Michelle Obama today. I know she must crave them, but it would be hard in her position to sneak into a MacDonald's without being found out. Poor dear, she has to eat in all those 5 star restaurants and then at home she can't even cook herself a hamburger with so many highly paid chefs in the kitchen! I hope she appreciates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment