Friday, September 24, 2010

Is That Me?

There is a striking resemblance. Wish I had pictures of them with the same expression, but I don't.
And I just had to make a layout comparing father and son. There is 30 years and two weeks difference in their ages. Of course from my perspective, there couldn't be any cuter kids anywhere. I have other grandsons who are just as cute, but none cuter!

I am so glad they have been born in a Christian nation. May the God of truth and light bless them all their days.

Our local newspaper today published a letter to the editor that stated our present situation so well: "Whether the United States is a Christian nation today lies in the hearts of its citizens.
This is something that cannot be taken away by any court or legislature."

How true. We can still be the same nation, no matter what any official claims.

I hope you are watching Glenn Beck at every opportunity and asking others to do so as well.
On today's show he talked to people who had lived in Germany when Hitler took over. Many of the same things are already being done in this country. We fight back or either lose our lives or live a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment