Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My First Out of State Trip

My layout today came mostly from what I've been told of our first family vacation. We rode a train from West Virginia to Texas where my dad's family lived in Granbury. The only thing I can remember for myself is that monkey doll. He was dressed just like the one in the picture. However, he had a hard face. I liked that fellow better than any doll I even had.

I'm at a loss for making a segue into my thought for the day. I can't blame Texas for any of this information.
but it has weighed me down today. It actually makes my stomach sour just to think about it.

The NEA has made the book Rules for Radicals (A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals), by the truly radical Saul Alinsky, recommended reading.

I'm not too surprised, but I'm still not comfortable that our schools could be training radicals.

Another tidbit: Saul Alinsky wrote this in the dedication of that book: "Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical:from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off the history begins- or which is which), the first radical known to men who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom_ Lucifer."

In case you aren't really in the know about Lucifer. That is the name of Satan. Not a whole lot of people dedicate their books to Satan.

Another frightening fact is: our president has ties to Saul, a Marxist. You can google that.

Remember laughing when Kruschev pounded his shoe on the table and said they would bury us?
Well they set out to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment