Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Percy Priest Lake

Ever wonder about how a place got it's name? This one arouses my curiosity. Think I'll have to google it to check.

Chelle has been quite successful at getting good pictures of the triplets lately and she has taken it quite seriously. And I'm a very thankful grandmother. In this picture the triplets are at a park they had not visited before at the end of the dam on Percy Priest Lake.

Those pictures keep coming faster than I can scrapbook them, but I'm not complaining.

I am however complaining about a lot these days. And Pelosi is near the top of my complaint list. Since there were enough votes to continue all the Bush tax cuts, she is preventing the vote on it.

If that wasn't enough, she is now recommending another new tax that would hit EVERYONE. It is a 1% tax on every transaction with banks, savings and loan,etc. That is 1% going in and 1% going out. Can you just imagine how that would add to all our taxes? November can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment