Thursday, October 28, 2010

Look Out

I realize this layout is nothing exciting. It is a little drab. Ron and I are quite pale; but I'm pretty proud of the pictures I used. My camera has a dial on the front that is so easily moved that often when I take it out of its pocket in my purse, I touch that thing and move it just a tiny bit to the next setting which ruins my pictures. It took me a while to figure out why I was getting black and white pictures with just one color... green. Since I realized what was happening, I have forgotten to check that dial before shooting several times. The results are devastating when I have lost the chance to get a picture that I'll never see again.

These pictures were taken at a look out along the highway in Eastern Tennessee. We took others there as well, some with Ron, me and fall decorations. The colors were fantastic.

I wanted to see what I could do with these, so I just tried coloring them with Photoshop. I wouldn't recommend it! What a time waster. But since I did spend a lot of time, I'm putting it on the blog with the warning. I suppose it can be done and done well by an expert, but if you are not, don't shoot in black and white when you want color. Look out for those sensitive dials.

Look out as well for fraud at the polls. Most of it I understand takes place before election day. The progressives are really skilled at this type of thing. It's the long time Detroit and Chicago way to boost the vote for their candidates. But now it is much more wide spread.

So pray that since God, who sees all, intervenes and prevents it from being effective in the upcoming election.

No comments:

Post a Comment