Monday, October 18, 2010

Together

I inadvertently overlooked this layout in September. The triplets really enjoyed their photo shooting field trip that day. ..so much so, that they've taken several since. And I've been the 'beneficiary'. Not sure, however, when I'll ever catch up on their little trips, especially at this time of year when I get such a thrill out of shooting autumn scenes myself.

We spent this past weekend doing just that in North Carolina. Haven't yet uploaded my pictures to the computer. We just got back a few hours ago and I've been trying to get ready for tomorrow. Hopefully, Tuesday night we'll have a layout to blog with some of the awesome things we saw the past few days.

Heard while I was away that Michelle Obama is now the favorite Democrat. Wow. How could that be? Is that why she has been showered with all these expensive vacations? If she is their favorite, that surely doesn't say much for the party right now. Sad. It hasn't always been so unfortunate.

Did you know that both Michelle and her husband gave up their law licenses to avoid losing them? Quite a story. You might try googling that to get the details.

May God bless you and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment