Monday, October 4, 2010

Variety Pack



We have a variety of subjects tonight. First is a layout I made some time ago, but didn't know whether or not I wanted it published. After all, my public face looks a little better with a little make up. However, as time goes by, my skin gets more wrinkly, and make up doesn't do a whole lot of good. I'll just have to be happy with whatever God has in store for me, because I will not do anything drastic about those creases. So, I pray God will take mercy and bless me by slowing down the crinkling of my face or by giving me whatever it takes to endure with grace.

In the next layout tonight, I've featured Caleb and his trip to the playground this last weekend.
Boy, he loved the swing and slide, but he seemed to be quite interested in the details. What I'm unable to show on a scrapbook layout is his excited reaction on his first encounter with a bicycle. John was taking a video of him when he saw his first bike pass by. He started frantically waving both his arms as if to say come back here, I want to ride that! His dad, being a loving dad, told him they would have to build him one. So I suppose Caleb will be the first little one to own his very own Panda bamboo bicycle. Couldn't happen to a happier fellow.


This last layout is one I thought I'd blogged some time ago. But looking back, I realized it had missed it's time. So here it is. I am proud to present the photographs taken by my 8 year old granddaughter, Ashley, with her DSi... which actually is a video game machine with a camera.

She has a good eye. Cool job, Ashley! And good modeling by her brother, Mason. He's a cool guy to cooperate with his sister.

What a beautiful sunset. And it is somewhat comforting to see the sun setting on the tight liberal rule of the radical wing of the Democratic Party. I am praying that all who love America will get out and vote in some Conservatives who will loosen some of those reins and downsize our government and set business free to hire workers and get the job done here within our borders. Lets be sure the sun goes down for that group of Congressmen. We'll deal with the president later!


1 comment:

  1. I want to see the video of Caleb! I love that picture of him with his tongue sticking out.

    ReplyDelete