Saturday, December 4, 2010

April and Tim

I love these pictures of our daughter and son-in-law. They've hosted a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and can still smile. They always make us feel so comfortable there and we look forward to our trips out east to see them. It's a beautiful area, rife with history and they find interesting places to visit with us.

Another thing that delights me about this layout is the crumpled and torn paper I got from www.scrapgirls.com. It is in the Gleeful Collection by Amanda McGee. It makes me happy just to look at it.

I need to be pleased by the little things in life, because the big ones are driving me crazy right now. I just can not believe that people with brains are doing the things they are doing while claiming to be trying to help the economy. One can not spend oneself out of debt and neither can a government.

No comments:

Post a Comment