Friday, December 17, 2010

Grateful


At the time I worked on this layout, I was bemoaning the fact that I no longer had a dog.  I had grown up with one and had lived with one in the house most of my life.  Now, when I am older and just need to sit down once in a while and take it easy, I would love to have a little dog jump up in my lap and cuddle.  However, that isn't to be, I suppose.  I'll probably not have one for the rest of my life.  

But life must go on and I must find reasons to be grateful rather than suffering.  So I choose to love my cat.  She doesn't care a lot about me except at dinner time.  However,  God created her. She is pretty. She lives in my house. She is clean, obedient and she allows me to stroke her fur now and then.  I went out and bought her some Christmas presents to show my love.  Now I can hardly wait until Christmas to give them to her.

Today, I have even more for which to be grateful.  The Omnibus (huge tax  bill) was defeated in Congress. We can thank the Tea Party for helping us convince them that we are TIRED of so much spending, when what we need is a climate where business can flourish and create new jobs...and that means lower taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment