Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How Does It Smell?

While we were taking our tour of Winterthur in Delaware, I became intensely aware of a wonderful fragrance in the air. I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew that I really liked it.
I asked the tour guide if they sold it there in the gift shop. She laughed. What I was smelling was actually cut flowers from green houses on the property. The rooms were full of them. I had not expected so many fresh flowers in November and hadn't even thought about them being real. The fragrance of so many together was divine. It wasn't long until I spotted my favorite blooms of the peony near a window.

Some things smell good and others stink. Tonight I'd like to inform you, if you haven't yet heard, that Obama , even though he is against offshore drilling for our country, signed an executive order to loan two billion of taxpayer money (which we don't have since we are broke) to a Brazilian oil company to drill for oil off the coast of Brazil. China has a contract to purchase all the oil.

Not only that, but the man who donated the most money to the president's campaign is the one who owns the biggest share of the company involved. There are many flags here. Obama doesn't believe we should drill offshore, but others can. He did this by way of executive order. He knows it wouldn't make it through Congress. He is paying back George Soros, his biggest supporter. We will not profit one bit by it. Our gas prices continue to rise. We have not heard about it in the mainstream media.

It did make the Wall Street Journal. Check it out to make sure I have my facts right.


I continue to pray for our deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment