Friday, December 3, 2010

Messy

Isn't this the cutest mess you ever saw? Now, I know why grandmothers spoil these little ones. They are just so darling. Boy, do I wish there were not so many states between us. I'd love to see him at Christmas.

I like the way it was in the old days. (Here I go with the good old days the oldsters have alluded to forever.) Back then, which was even before my time , families stayed close by and worked together. Grandmothers were a big help in caring for the children. There were big families who stuck together and looked out for one another. It is sad to know that Christmas is coming and our family is in 7 different states. I am not likely to see more than three of my grandkids, if that many...and only one of the kids. Is that a license to be blue?

I don't feel like a political discourse tonight. However, we did see a bumper sticker tonight that caused us to laugh. "Irritate a liberal. Work hard and be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment