Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Third Birthday


My layout tonight was made with pictures of both my mother and myself on my third birthday in 1946.

Once in a while, when I have no other pictures, I use these old ones.  I would like to make a family history; but at this rate, it will take me until I am 205.  Don't think I'll make it.

My thoughts tonight are on the Bible verse,"You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men."  I Cor 7:23

There is a lot being said right now about International Law.  Too many in this nation are wanting to give up our sovereignty, that freedom bought  by God ...our inalienable rights.  Some of them hold offices in Washington. They wish us to bow to International Law, a code of laws made by man.   Our system with it's freedom is superior to those laws and should never be left to follow after the dictates of men, who do not have the wisdom of God, but wish to rule over us.

Beware  this  movement of progressives who are working  around our Constitution to make us subject to a One World Government.

No comments:

Post a Comment