Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hoping for a Better Tomorrow.


Again I've brought back my memories of our family 'walks'.  I don't know if I were faster on a tricycle or if I just didn't want to walk, but anyway...this was my ride when I was three.

It is hard for me to concentrate tonight for some reason.  It seems like all I'm doing is breaking thoughts for snowmobiles as they rush by the house.  Lots of them out tonight on the lakes.

It was a ho hum day around here. Pretty much like the State of the Union address by the president last night.  Same old thing, promises he can not fulfill without setting business free to produce without his intervention and taxes.  And why  would someone promise to spend money when we are broke? Surely most people can now see  that can not work.  Investment = Spending.

One bright spot in the day:  I found out there are zumba classes at the Y.  I went straight over when I heard and now have on my desk piled chronologically , a schedule.  I'm planning to try it out soon. Hoping my aging body will not complain, but help me enjoy some much needed exercise that is sure to make me look 30 again.  See what I mean,  I'm not thinking straight tonight.

Hoping for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment