Sunday, January 2, 2011

A LIttle Bird Told Me


Ashley just became aware of the saying, 'a little bird told me', over the Christmas break.  I thought it went well with this picture  and her inquisitive look.

A little bird didn't have to tell me that the  Republicans in Congress have big plans for the new session of Congress starting  Wednesday.  Hallelujah!  Right away they want to repeal Obama's health care catastrophe.  They have pledged to do it before his State of the Union address later this month.

 I pray this will come to pass as they have promised.  I'll be cheering them along with the Tea Party.  The 'Healthcare' fiasco  needs to be stopped before too much damage is done. I pray they can keep the best health care in the world from being relegated to a third world system.

Praise God for their response to the American people who didn't want this bill in the first place and who, by the time it was actually read, got an even worse deal than they had been told.

Keep positive and pray that our God in heaven heeds our cry for the return of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment