Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Chipper Pet



You might question whether or not our cat is 'chipper'.  So I'll tell you up front...she is always 'chipper', even when she doesn't look it.  Her name is, CHIPPER.

She is called that with no regard to her actions, except that she is a true hunter and she prefers Chipmunks. Therefore I called her a chipper instead of mouser.

She has adopted this simple chair as 'her' chair this winter. So when this feline in housebound, she is either on the register, her 'blanky' or this dining room chair.

The only opinion I have tonight that I care to mention is this: I do not like having vertigo.  I am on medication now for it, so it isn't at its worst, but I still would prefer to skip it and sit here without nausea and a headache. I get sick to my stomach enough  just thinking about all the work that needs to be done to right our nation.

I think it is time for the first real American black man to be president.  His name is LTC West.  He's from Florida.  He is the new Republican congressman  who won in southern Florida, even though it is a Democratic Party stronghold. If you don't know about him, you should check him out  online. He's a fantastic hero in my opinion.

 You can disregard my comment about color.  He does not have to run on the race card.  He has all it takes to be a superior president.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you the one who told me when you have vertigo to sit on the bed and fall back really hard three times?

    ReplyDelete