Saturday, March 26, 2011

Caleb's New Hat


Last night we were enjoying some special facetime with John, Beth and Caleb.  Right in the middle of everything, that boy decided to put a strainer on his head.   I guess he is now ready for Easter.  What a cute boy.

I love the way the light spots through onto his head.  I played that up a bit by adding the spotted paper. With some rickrack, a bow, some buttons, a clip, the number '1' and a label, this was all done and ready for the blog.

Ron took a trip to the other side of the state to see a tractor today. It wore him down and he went to bed real early.

I was here alone and sat at the computer most of the day.  It has made me tired,  too tired to even complain about the government.  And that is TIRED!

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh oh! He is so cute! I hate that I haven't gotten to hug him or see him!!

    ReplyDelete