Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Most Interesting



My mom managed to go to extremes when she took my picture in the snow without a coat and then another one that perhaps inspired the movie "A Christmas Story".  After all, it did come out of Cleveland, which was not far away. If you've seen the movie, you'll know what I mean.  If not, the little brother in the film had so many clothes on to keep him warm that he couldn't drop his arms to his side.  I would have been sure they got the theme from me if I had just stuck my tongue to the barrel in the background.

You  may or may not think  that interesting, but I believe you would have paid close attention had you been with us this evening.  We were blessed to be invited to meet an  ex Muslim at a friend's home. He speaks 5 languages and was born of a Hindu mother and Muslim father. He converted to Christianity when he was 18.  He convinced me  of what I had suspected, there are no Moderate Muslims the way they are defined here in the states.  The Koran reads that they should kill all infidels.  He said that if we were to talk to one, they would tell us that we should read the Arabic, that the English version we were reading is wrong.  But, since this man was Muslim and  speaks and reads Arabic, he knows it reads the same way...Kill the infidel.

He believes that Muslims who do convert  (there are many converting yearly all over the world) are attracted to the love of Christians  and a loving God. So remember everyone, "Love one another as I (Christ) have loved you." John 13:34.

No comments:

Post a Comment