Sunday, March 20, 2011

Walk With Natuare



In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.  John Muir

How true this is.  I'm learning to appreciate more and more as I get older...not because I wasn't appreciative before, but now I have more time to spend with nature without children who need attention, etc.
Visiting  with Robin is always such fun.  She never fails to show and tell something I didn't know and want to remember.  Here she is on her own turf on Sanibel Island, where nature goes pretty much unchecked.

In tough times, it is good to be able to get away for a while with God's creation and renew your heart with the joy of the Lord.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment