Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Caleb's First Easter



I've had a little trouble tonight, so I've cautiously published the picture first. Last time, after I had written a little, safari failed and left me with no blog.  PSE had already frozen on me tonight, saying it was out of memory.  I could understand if I were on my laptop, but not on this big newer Apple. I don't want to wake Ron to check it for me, so I ran with my unfinished PSD.  Tomorrow night, if we get everything working right again, I will yank this layout and post the finished product.  In the meantime, Caleb's face will brighten the blog. (This morning Ron was able to fix everything just by cleaning my Mac. So the layout you see is the finished product.)

Beth made his  Easter outfit, including the bike cap.  He looked so cute and naturally he loved the Easter basket with goodies. It is obvious he likes to eat. 

He managed to learn how to put the plastic eggs back together, but couldn't take them apart.  Hmmm. I don't quite get that. But as much as anything, he really enjoyed shredding the tissue paper that was in his basket...as you can see.  He fell asleep while tearing.  It was a busy day for a little boy.  Church and an Easter basket all in one day.  It was a HOPPY day.

No comments:

Post a Comment