Friday, June 10, 2011

Ladies' Retreat





Ladies' Retreat this year was planned around the theme of the Wizard of OZ.  Jill's college roommate from Harding flew in as guest speaker. We had a good time with it.  Sali even baked red slipper cookies for each one who attended.  I did't have much part this year.  I usually take the pictures, but this year I was relieved by Sali.  She did a great job.  However I took a few of my own.  My small part was a few lines in a short skit, which I flubbed; but it worked out just fine with an extra laugh or two.  Paulette watching the time as it whizzed by and we got farther behind, did a great job or organizing.  Jane was in charge of the Hilarious Half and she kept us laughing until some of us had tears rolling down our faces.  Phyllis, Jill and Dian were  Sisters of Da Hood...great entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment