Friday, June 24, 2011

This rarely happens to me.  I need pictures so that I can scrapbook.  Of course, I should pull out some old family photos , but I just haven't had the time.  Well anyway, I've enjoyed my patio this spring, not that I've spent much time on it...never do, but it is my view from the window here at the computer. I do see that I need to be out there more.  The ivy is taking over.  We just haven't taken control of it, so it goes crazy. It reminds me of the liberals in Congress and the White House.  The people have been busy raising families and making a living, taking care of business, while those in Washington and state governments have been running wild.  The government has been growing like weeds and spending us into oblivion. We need to trim them back to size.  Contact your representatives and tell them to not extend the debt ceiling.  We owe too much already.  Our grandchildren will suffer for our negligence.  Insist they cut spending now.

No comments:

Post a Comment