Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just Having Creative Fun



I've had a lot to do at the computer today, preparing for tomorrow. When I finished I was sick of sitting here.  However after pulling weeds a while, wasting time sitting on the swing watching boats go by and cooking dinner, I had a desire to sit back down and create some fun. This is what I did to John and Beth. The picture I started with was beautiful and anyone in his'/her right mind would have gone with it.  that was my first decision, but the more I played with it, the more I like it.  So here is hoping John and Beth like it as well.
The Iowa's Straw Poll's winner today is Michelle  Bachmann.  


I'm glad to hear that.  She is a well prepared lady, with a good conservative background.


But there are others I could support with equal gusto.  Just give us a conservative Constitutionalist.  That's all I ask.


God bless you all with a good night's sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment