Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mum Fest


Year after year I plan to go to the Mum Fest in Barberton, Ohio.  And every year something comes up or I just forget to go. And year after year, I always wished I had gone when I hear how nice it was.  This year Ron had not shown any interest in it. So I asked if he thought I would be able to do it alone.  He said I could.  But then Saturday I was so very busy (What's new?) that I had no chance to do that.  So today on the way home from our early life group meeting I mentioned the Mum Fest...and he asked if I wanted to go right then.  So we did.  We weren't there a long time, but I'm glad we did make it.  I was surprised to see so many people and all the little stalls set up to sell this and that.  I was really interested in the artisans one of whom  carved fruit and another built sand castles.  The water ski show was neat as well.  And of course I like the swans on Lake Anna.  It is a beautiful little round lake and I took some good pictures.
I will have another page tomorrow.  Tonight I need an earlier bed time. I've been losing sleeping hours lately, so now I want to catch up on it.  Good night.  Please pray for our nation and it's choice for a president.

No comments:

Post a Comment