Thursday, November 3, 2011

First Snow



These are the very first  pictures we have of our little grandson enjoying snow.  I love that cap. It is so colorful and warm. It looks as though it is reversible as well.

One thing I hear about Colorado that I dearly love is the fact that when it stops snowing, the sun comes out. The sky is blue. It feels warmer. And the snow melts. You get the best of both worlds. It is beautiful white snow, but you don't have a lot of need to shovel it. I might be wrong, but let me live in ignorance if I am, because that sounds fantastic to me. I love that white stuff, but suffer from the overcast skies and terribly cold weather here in Ohio.  Don't get me wrong, I prefer snow to no snow and hot weather.

I suffer enough thinking about what is happening to our nation, some of it right out in the open where we can track it every day and more beneath the surface where it doesn't come to light until it is uncovered by learned people such as those at the Heritage Foundation.

Under the Constitution though, we do have the power to change it. Just pray that God holds back the enemy enough that the country's economy is not completely destroyed beyond repair  and that we don't lose all freedom before the election in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment