Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meet CatLink and Ash Ketchum



Last night you got to see Ashley's Halloween costume. She went for a very pretty real life look. Tonight we have the rest of the triplets...the boys all dressed for Trick or Treating.   They may be triplets, but they certainly do not think alike.  They are individuals!  Both boys were more influenced by computer games. While Aussie had to make up his own character, one in which he combined a cat with the character Link from  the game Zelda to make CatLink.  He wore the outfit that his mother painstakingly made for him according to his direction last year.  But Mason was content to dress like Ash Ketchum who is a Pokemon catcher.  All three had a fun packed Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. He did outgrow it. The green part was only shorter which was OK. I had to buy new gray shirt and pants and sew the triforces on them again this year. And this year I cleverly made the brown quiver which acted as his candy bag. I made the hat over again and the belt. So I pretty much re-made the whole thing again this year. I made Mason's Ash Ketchum jacket last year and it still fit this year.

    Also, Aussie has had this CatLink character for several years. I don't know when he first made it up. But he has been CatLink for at least 3 years maybe even 4 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I LOVE the layout! And so do the kids. Ashley asked where did you get a picture of the boys in that weird place? I told her to look at the table and see that that was the table at school. I told her I took the picture and you put the cool background on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest little boy at school longingly looked at Mason's costume and said so pitifully to me, "I WISH I had a jacket like that." But put that in a southern accent and add several syllables to it. It makes me want to make him one, but I simply don't have the time or the material for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you painstakingly made the costume twice! A lot of love there mama. :) Thank you for explaining it to Ashley. Some day you will be doing this and then it will be her turn to take over. I would love to see both you and Beth doing digital scrapbooking. You both are very artistic and computer savvy Then when I am old, I can just sit back in my rocker and look at pictures.

    ReplyDelete